ADMISSIONS - BACHELOR OF DESIGN
Study design in Dubai with DIDI!
We welcome students from a wide range of academic backgrounds to the University. We carefully consider all applications to study our Bachelor of Design to ensure potential students have an understanding of design, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging learning environment.
To be successful in receiving an offer to enroll at DIDI, you will need to demonstrate consistently strong academic results at high school level, as well as satisfy our English language requirements. Most importantly, you will need to demonstrate a passion for design and innovation.
University tuition fees for the academic year 2019/20 are AED 98,000 plus VAT, inclusive of studio fees.
DIDI provides a range of student scholarships based on financial need. To be eligible for scholarship consideration, students should have first applied to and been accepted by DIDI as a student.
Please read the following instructions before starting your application:
- Prepare digital color copies of your:
- High School Transcripts/Exam certificates from Grades 10, 11 and 12 (if available).
- Passing Score in English Proficiency Exam (e.g. Academic IELTS, TOEFL IBT)
- Write a personal statement of not more than 500 words describing your academic interests, your motivation for studying design, any previous design experience, your interests outside of the classroom and your career aspirations.
- If you have samples of your creative work that you would like to share, please include in your online submission.
DIDI application decisions will be communicated within 1 to 2 weeks from receiving your completed application. If you have any further questions on the above required items, please contact our University admissions team. Otherwise, please proceed below to start your application to study design in Dubai.