We welcome students from a wide range of academic backgrounds. We carefully consider applications to ensure they have an understanding of design, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging learning environment.
To be successful in receiving an offer to enroll at DIDI, you will need to demonstrate consistently strong academic results at high school level, as well as satisfy our English language requirements. Most importantly, you will need to demonstrate a passion for design and innovation.
Tuition fees for the academic year 2018/19 are AED 98,000, inclusive of studio fees.
DIDI provides a range of funding on the basis of a student’s academic excellence and financial need. The application process for scholarships and funding will take place after a candidate has received an offer of admission to enroll at DIDI. Upon receiving an offer, students will be provided with a scholarship application form along with instructions for completion.
Please read the following instructions before starting your application:
- Prepare digital color copies of your:
- High School Transcripts/Exam certificates from Grades 10, 11 and 12 (where available).
- Signed recommendation letter from a current or previous school teacher or employer on official letterhead.
- Write a personal statement of not more than 500 words describing your academic interests, your motivation for studying design, any previous design experience , your interests outside of the classroom and your career aspirations.
- Prepare a sample of your creative work in one of the following formats (max file sizes 20MB):
DIDI application decisions will be communicated within 4 to 6 weeks from receiving your submission. If you have any further questions on the above required items, please contact our admissions team. Otherwise, please proceed below to start your application.