Our university is small in the number of its employees, big in its ambitions and what it has to offer. Every day we meet together and we have in common the love of design and thinking outside of the box.
This is your opportunity to join our small family and work with us, all job vacancies are available below.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Implementation of all Laboratory Health and Safety procedures.
- Supervising building maintenance, cleaning and security teams.
- Assist in machinery maintenance, servicing, cleaning and calibration.
- Arranging consumables for machinery operations and maintenance.
- Identify and attend continued professional development training.
DIDI Workshop Delivery and Student Engagement
- Sourcing and procuring material requirements.
- Assist in the delivering and supervision of workshops.
- Assisting students with their design challenges, requirements and projects.
- Promoting DIDI at industry events (design days, design week…)
- Assist in meeting interested visitors to DIDI and in5 Design and showing them Lab and the Facilities.
Requirements for consideration:
- Keen interest to do team work in a startup environment, and ability to be flexible and adaptive.
- Professionalism – with competent verbal and written communication skills.
- Educated to degree level.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in a similar working environment.
- Significant knowledge across Software and Machines (Adobe Suite, 3D Modelling and Rendering, CNC and CAM experience, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability for developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse business problems.
- Needs to be organized and able to handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.