DIDI provides a range of scholarships for both domestic and international students. Once you apply and are accepted at the Bachelor of Design program, DIDI can cover up to 50% on the annual tuition fees to all eligible students for the 2021/22 academic year, based on Merit and Financial Aid.
You should be a conditionally accepted student, and you are required to submit the following document to DIDI Admissions:
- Merit-based scholarship
- Awarded based on Grade 12 final results which must be 90% and above
- If Grade 12 grades are pending, we can evaluate and offer a conditional Merit-based scholarship based on your Grade 10 and Grade 11 results combined
- Financial-aid scholarship
- Granted on the basis of demonstrating financial need
- Applicants are required to have a mandatory overall average of 80% and above in Grade 12
- If Grade 12 grades are pending, then we can evaluate and offer a conditional Financial Need scholarship based on your Grade 10 and Grade 11 results combined
- Applicants must also submit 3 months’ worth of bank statements and a salary certificate of the tuition payee
Scholarships are awarded to qualified students on a first-come first-serve basis, and until funds are available. Please submit all requirements to DIDI Admissions the earliest.